Survey (pmmail)

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:53:02 -0400

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:49:30 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>Strange, I filled in the survey already. And I got a message from
>Thomas Bradford telling me not that much.

Ahh.  I just got a couple of messages from BSW/Thomas Bradford with
information about the survey.  The message also says:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
As a licensed owner of our email client, we're emailing you to solict
your input for the next version (development began 2 months ago <g>)

As always, we consider your input to be of the utmost importance and
will do everything we can to include the features that you would like
to see in the upcoming version scheduled for Q4 this year

Since I have both PMMail/2 and PMMail 2k licenses, I'm not sure if the
message was sent to both groups of users or if the information about
the development of the update applies to both versions.

Ralph Cohen
rpcohen@neurotron.com