[pmmail-list] Problems opening ATT consisting of more than one word

Maynard Riley pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:36:11 -0600 (CST)

If PMMail/2 is installed in a HPFS partition, this problem does not
exist.
If you're going to keep PMMail/2 on FAT, the workaround is to save the
attachment to an HPFS drive, or to save it with renaming, and then open
it from without PMMail/2

	`~Maynard