[pmmail-list] Problems opening ATT consisting of more than one word

Andreas Kieser pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:53:18 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:36:11 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>If PMMail/2 is installed in a HPFS partition, this problem does not
>exist.

I don't think that this information is correct.

But anyway - I've found a way around this by myself. Back in Warp3
times I had done this and simply forgot to do it again after installing
Warp 4. The basic object of E which is referenced by all calling app's
has to be changed. Usually it resides in a subfolder of the system
object. After changing the parameter field from the (standard) %* to
"%*" E gets the whole commandline and acts as wanted.

Andreas Kieser