OT: SIO

Ken Diehl pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:53:20 -0500

On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:02:15 +0000 (GMT), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Not at all bad for a "wrinkly"!!  Read the interview!

Is that what we would call, on this side of the pond, an old fart??
Being 2.5 times older than my students, I'm starting get a bit
sensitive to that.  :)

It was an interesting read as was the interview below it with the
developer of ZOC.  As a counterpoint to all the griping we do about
pmmail the following was interesting:

Q: Anyone in the OS2 community You think should get mentioned for
excellent work?

A: Definitely! Thomas Bradford from BMT Micro. He me and hundreds of
other
developers to make actual money from their software and thus did a
great service to the OS/2 community.

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193