Another suggestion for search feature

Cristian Secara pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:16:14 +0200

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:00:49 -0800 (PST), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>PMMail search does permit case sensitive searches using complex filtering.
>[...]
>Search criteria=whole message

Don't you think this becomes exaggerate ?
Instead of two simple check boxes, "match case" and "match whole word",
which almost any program has on its search dialog, now we should learn
programming language scripts just to perform a ridiculous simple task ?

The "match case" and "match whole word" is a *simple* filtering, not
complex filtering category ...

Best wishes,
	Cristi