Print Setup in PMMail 2000

M B Svei pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:55:10 -0500

I have been using PMMail/2 for several years. I started using PMMail
2000 (2.1.2010) a couple of months ago. (I currently use both.)

I am having a problem setting up the printing in PMMail 2000 to be  the
same as PMMail/2.

The Help for Print Setup says:

"Finally, you have two options for each of the three regions.  You can
draw a border around each region, as well as defining on what pages
(All, First, or First and Last) you want the region to be printed on."

However, in PMMail->Properties->Print Setup, I do NOT have a checkbox
in the center section for 'All, First, ...'.

Am I missing something?

TIF

Mike Svei
Software Sources