Print Setup in PMMail 2000

Jimmy McCorquodale pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 12:30:55 -0500

You didn't miss anything, it is a documentation error on our end.

For an upcoming release we will get it corrected in the help file or perhaps
added (as it should be).

As a side note, we now have a new lead programmer that will take over
development of PMMail.  I haven't gotten the finalization to say who yet, but
many of you have viewed his work already.

Also I should have timeline of the updates in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,
jimmy

On Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:55:10 -0500, M B Svei wrote:

>I have been using PMMail/2 for several years. I started using PMMail
>2000 (2.1.2010) a couple of months ago. (I currently use both.)
>
>I am having a problem setting up the printing in PMMail 2000 to be  the
>same as PMMail/2.
>
>The Help for Print Setup says:
>
>"Finally, you have two options for each of the three regions.  You can
>draw a border around each region, as well as defining on what pages
>(All, First, or First and Last) you want the region to be printed on."
>
>However, in PMMail->Properties->Print Setup, I do NOT have a checkbox
>in the center section for 'All, First, ...'.
>
>Am I missing something?
>
>TIF
>

>//---------------------------------------------------------
>Mike Svei
>Software Sources

PMMail 2000 Professional with PGP now legal for export !!!
Ask me about the upgrade

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.