PMMAIL 2.3 for OS/2: Colour of 'Negotiating' box

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:56:27 -0400 (AST)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:51:56, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Hence this is a new version. I for one will try it out and see if it
>makes any difference. I dare say that it has been placed on the ftp
>site before any announcement is made.
>
>Is anyone from BSW listening here? If so please comment.

I can't comment on your bug-fix assumptions (because I haven't fully
tested the newer file yet) but your logic is mostly sound. It is a
newer version; Jimmy and I have been trying to get the darn thing
found/released for a while (an administrative mixup made it disappear
for a while); it was quietly placed on the FTP site but not announced
yet.

 Trevor Smith          | Most of humanity has always been
 trevor@haligonian.com | insane, at least some of the time.
 www.haligonian.com    |              - Arthur C. Clarke