Archiving mail

Dave Serls pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:19:19 -0600

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:59:07 -0500, Barnabo, Chris wrote:

>Thanks, Dave, you're right ... I use the Win version.  Still, pofamu
>might give me some ideas of how to do it myself, IIRC the OS/2 and Win
>data structures are the same so it might be possible to convert if the
>author is willing to do so (or willing to share the source code).

  The source code is available upon request.  However, I don't think it
  will be of much help in the Win evnironment, since it was written for
  compiler (Mill, Hill, & Canterbury Modula-2)  which does not exist in that environment.
  It might be possible to port it via the XDS Modula-2 compiler ( after adjusting all the kernel
  API calls ).   Sorry.