Problem with bcc

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Bernhard,
A possible solution for you is a shareware program that began as a mailing
list via personal mail account (still supported) and is now able to
operate as a standalone mailing list. The program originally started out
as
support for PMMail for OS2. The program is McList and is available at
BMTMicro, Inc. for $12. Of course it is free to try out.

http://www.bmtmicro.com/catalog/mclist.html

--
ATB,
/s/~Kris