PMMail/2 MIME Association Question

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 13:39:49 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to set up a PMMail/2 MIME association using a Win3.1 viewer
program in a seamless WINOS2 session.  However, whenever I double-click
on an attachment containing that type of document, I get a SYS0638
error which indicates that "the DOS application is trying to access a
function that is not supported by the virtual device driver."  More
specifically, the error returned is: "The Matrox virtual device driver
does not support command window WIN-OS/2 access."

he MIME association is set up as a seamless WINOS2 session and I don't
have any problems running the program as a seamless session from the
WPS.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to get this to work?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com