PMMail2000 not on dowload sites?

Chris Adams pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:53:17 -0800

>On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:15:27 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>
>>Monday, January 10, 2000, 7:28:32 PM, Ralph wrote:
>>> Did you ever get a response to this?  Is this something that BSW has to
>>> do or can anyone upload a file?
>>
>>    Nope, no response.  I dunno what the policies are at either site.  I
>think
>>at least tucows is anyone.
>>

>Maybe Jimmy can comment on this.  It seems to me that BSW would
>absolutely nothing to lose by having PMMail 2K listed on sites like
>that.

I'd have to agree on this - in fact, I'd submit it to as many software review
places as I could find. Getting some sort of favorable rating (which I think
it would) could only help. The scary thing is how, even without ongoing heavy
development, PMMail is still ahead of most of the other clients on the
market, at least IMO.

--
# Chris Adams <chris@improbable.org>

Put no trust in cryptic comments.