PMMail2000 not on dowload sites?

Jimmy McCorquodale pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:33:50 -0500

We were waiting on listing 2000 with the public sites until we had a few more
of the bugs corrected (especially that header problem).

PMMail 2000 is now waiting for an update of TUCOWS, ZDNet, etc. and it
will be added to them.  We started submissions yesterday, and are continuing
with them now.

We are also speaking to more resellers now and setting up to have PMMail sold
through them as well (Outpost, Beyond.com, etc)

jimmy

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:53:17 -0800, Chris Adams wrote:

>>>    Nope, no response.  I dunno what the policies are at either site.  I
>>think
>>>at least tucows is anyone.
>>>

>>Maybe Jimmy can comment on this.  It seems to me that BSW would
>>absolutely nothing to lose by having PMMail 2K listed on sites like
>>that.
>
>I'd have to agree on this - in fact, I'd submit it to as many software review
>places as I could find. Getting some sort of favorable rating (which I think
>it would) could only help. The scary thing is how, even without ongoing heavy
>development, PMMail is still ahead of most of the other clients on the
>market, at least IMO.

PMMail 2000 Professional with PGP now legal for export !!!
Ask me about the upgrade

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr.
jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.