YAW x 3

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:54:59 +0100

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 12:35:52 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>When a message has proper headers to indicate the charset, that
>charset would be automatically used and, presumably, displayed in the
>drop-down list. Maybe it could be greyed out in the drop-down list so
>the user could not change it.

Perhaps somewhere in the settings it would be made possible to override
a specified charset in case it were wrong. I can see that this is quite
likely and if you can't override you get the very problem we have now.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails