PGP problem: finally sorted out (But it is a bug)

Winfried Tilanus pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:30:13 +0200 (CDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:59:35 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>What about your pgp.cfg file? Does that not allow for the file
>locations to be specified. I assume that you can then have a pgp.cfg in
>each directory...

I didn't think of using the pgp config files to define the location of
the keyrings. The config files have to be in the directory specified by
PGPPATH, but specifying an other location for the keyrings and
randseed.bin indeed works. So this a work-around for my problem, except
that my config-files are at a place I don't like them to be. I still
would like to see that PMMail reacts on the PGPPATH as it is suposed to
be.

Groet,
Winfried

http://web.inter.NL.net/users/Winfried/