PGP problem: finally sorted out (But it is a bug)

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:59:35 +0100

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:28:48 +0200 (CDT), Winfried Tilanus wrote:

>So PMMail/2 2.10 works only with PGP 5.0i if the keyring files are in
>the same directory as the executable. Strange enough, for making
>PMMail/2 2.10 to work with PGP 2.6.3 this is not nesseceraly...

What about your pgp.cfg file? Does that not allow for the file
locations to be specified. I assume that you can then have a pgp.cfg in
each directory...

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails