Microsoft Virus

Skip Huffman pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:40:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:16:27 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:15:28 -0400 (EDT), Skip Huffman wrote:
>
>>Why would anyone do that??  That would be like opening a box of
>>nails and finding an unknown power tool in the box and plugging
>>it in and turning it on.
>
>Hey, I would turn it on!

Well, actually so would I.  But not in the house.  It would be
at the end of both my 100' extension cords, way back in the back
of the yard.  Then I would plug the extension cords in, a full
200' and at least one wall away from the suspicious item. <grin>

Skip
--
Vote Ralph Nader for President,
Don't settle for the lesser of two evils.