Microsoft Virus

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:37:37 -0700 (PDT), Kelley Cook wrote:

re:>There are obviously a bunch of moron managers at Microsoft.  No
re:>self-respecting programmer would ever think that those were a good
re:>idea.

I've yet to find anything good programmed into any Micro$oft code.  We've finally banned it from the
general Internet operation here and gone straight LInux.

I used to be a beta tester for Micro$oft, since DOS 1.1 through my first shipment of 95.  When I
questioned my upline on why it wasn't what it was originally intended to be, I was actually told, so what,
we'll just hype the public, they'll never know....

       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp13,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com
Quote of the day: "If Bill Gates had a nickel
      for every time Windows crashed....
             Oh wait, he does."