(How) Can users import Outlook (& OE) data?

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:26:43 +0100 (BST)

I think the subject says it all.

Various people at our company are looking at PMMail2000 (I use
PMMail/2).  Most of them are using one of the various versions
of Outlook or Outlook Express.

I'm looking for methods of importing addresses and if at
all humanly possible, the email database too.

Can PMMail2k do this at all (ISTR PMMAil98 could) and if so, what
versions of O and OE are supported?

Are there any third party tools/hacks etc to help with this?

If we can import email and addresses from MS land, I will push
hard to get our company to adopt PMMail as our standard email
client (since I'm responsible for Virus Countermeasures here,
and Outlook is our main vulnerability).

TIA

Simon