(How) Can users import Outlook (& OE) data?

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:29:51 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:03:13 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>The addresses, I don't know about. Can you export from Outlook to a
>csv (comma separated value) file? If so, it should be simple to
>import or mangle and import them into PMMail.
>
>Where/how does Outlook store its email messages? I just took a quick
>look but couldn't find them.

I dunno - I use OS/2 and PMMail/2 - that's why I was asking here ;-)

ISTR reading on the southsoft website that PMMail98 could import
O or OE address and/or emails!

This *must* be a very very common requirement - I've been
told to check out the FAQ and I will!

Thanks

Simon