(How) Can users import Outlook (& OE) data?

Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:42:53 -0400

PMMail will not import OE5 due to to the proprietary format that the
messages are kept in.

I do not know of anything out there that can import messages from OE5
other than MS products.   I haven't checked out the 4.74 version of
Netscape yet though, so they might now be capable of doing it.

Thanks,
jimmy