Canned replies - unable to save

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:12:40 +0100

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:52:40 -0400 (EDT), Frank Bures wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would appreciate an advice on the following problem with PMMail 2.10.2010:
>
>When I type in the canned reply text and click on 'OK', I get
>"Could not open file for text saving".  The name of the canned reply is
>saved, but it is empty.
>
>What's wrong?

Within the directory related to the account in question, there should
be a directory called creplies, within that are files called
creplies.lst and crp<n>.txt for each one.

Is this directory there? Are there any crp<n>.txt files in it? I assume
that the .lst file is there if the program remembers the name of the
canned reply.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails