Canned replies - unable to save

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:14:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:52:40 -0400 (EDT), Frank Bures wrote:

>I would appreciate an advice on the following problem with PMMail 2.10.2010:
>
>When I type in the canned reply text and click on 'OK', I get
>"Could not open file for text saving".  The name of the canned reply is
>saved, but it is empty.
>
>What's wrong?

     On occasion the directory '\pmmail\account_name\creplies' doesn't
get created for some reason, and therefore there's no place to save it
to.  To fix this just create the directory yourself.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *