What happened to PMINews?

Jens Berg pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 17:07:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:36:13 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>I and many others still use it ...
Yes, me too. That's why I asked.

>FWIW, I find that it works extremely well ...
Works well for me too. In addition to the bugs you mentioned, I
recognized a memory leak and a very "sensitive" behaviour in case of
communication problems with the news server, but after all, nothing
that can't be solved by restarting the program.

What's kind of annoying is the handling of the "Only show unread
articles". Ok, it does exactly what it says, but I'd prefer, that the

>Well worth what I paid for it IMHO.
Agree (purchased it in a bundle with pmmail).

Thanx again for the information.

Jens