What happened to PMINews?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:03:32 +0100

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 17:04:43 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>"Me too" - I also find that sorting messages by date is buggy,
>and have had it "exit" for no apparent reason on very rare
>occasions.

It seems unable to sort correctly by date then time, so I don't try to
do that, looks right weird when down with threading on anyway.

Things not to do: expand all threads, read a few. Decide to edit
filters or create a new filter. Highlight all articles in group, select
manual filters. Boom! This happens every time for me.

It really doesn't need a huge amount of work, hence my attempt to find
out if BoB and Icon would release it as open source.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails