HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Trevor/BSW personnel,

I just received another of those &*%#* HTML emails which crashes
PMMail/2.  On 4/27 I sent a copy of one of those to Trevor, and he
indicated at that time that BSW was already aware of the problem.

It's a moderate mess working around one of these, as all PMMail/2
has to do is open it, in any manner, to crash the email client.

Can we get this fixed?   I realize, Trevor, that you aren't in charge
of getting fixes completed, but would it be possible to get an official
word from someone at BSW about when this might get fixed?
Perhaps Thomas could enlighten us a bit about what is going on?
Someone?   Anyone?

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"