HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:36:13 -0300 (ADT)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:23:44 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>Can we get this fixed?   I realize, Trevor, that you aren't in charge
>of getting fixes completed, but would it be possible to get an official
>word from someone at BSW about when this might get fixed?
>Perhaps Thomas could enlighten us a bit about what is going on?

All I can do is forward your message to the higher ups.

They are aware of the problem and are doing their best to get it
solved.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6