HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:45:31 -0700

Tuesday, June 13, 2000, 8:36:13 AM, Trevor wrote:
> All I can do is forward your message to the higher ups.

> They are aware of the problem and are doing their best to get it
> solved.

    Can you also forward the message that the guy running the mailing list who
switched to TB! last year is thinking of switching again to Mutt since he is
due for a change in email clients and would like to know why he is switching
email clients faster than they are making even /announcements/ on what is
going on?

    I mean, jeez, I don't use PMMail any more and even *I* am getting tired of
the dicking around BSW is giving its loyal customers.  When you get the rat
that jumped ship to say that, something is seriously wrong.