Requiem

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:45:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:31:25 -0400 (EDT), Rodney R. Korte wrote:

>Let's get something straight here.  Steve is always good at twisting
>words, and he has seen fit to insinuate that my post was largely aimed
>at Trevor.  This is utterly ridiculous, and I agree with the statement
>above.

If you want to straighten things out, it helps to be correct with the
facts.  What is utterly ridiculous is your inference that Steve in any
way insinuated that your post was aimed at Trevor.  As BS(w)'s premier
apologist, I'm sure that no one would ever accuse you of casting
aspersions upon Trevor or anyone else at BS(w).  I suggest that you
take a bit more time to read and understand a message before you trip
over the foot you have stuck in your mouth in your rush to post a
response.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com