Requiem

Rodney R. Korte pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:51:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:45:23 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>If you want to straighten things out, it helps to be correct with the
>facts.  What is utterly ridiculous is your inference that Steve in any
>way insinuated that your post was aimed at Trevor.  As BS(w)'s premier
>apologist, I'm sure that no one would ever accuse you of casting
>aspersions upon Trevor or anyone else at BS(w).  I suggest that you
>take a bit more time to read and understand a message before you trip
>over the foot you have stuck in your mouth in your rush to post a
>response.

As I just replied to Mr. Lamb:

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:59:36 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
[...]
>    Now, Trevor's involvement in the list has been stellar.  You'd be hard
>pressed to get me to think ill will of him.  What he has done is relay
[...]

When did I try to get Mr. Lamb to think ill of Trevor?

Then,
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:28:57 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

[...]
>I agree with your earlier post re: Trevor's contributions here.  Jimmie
[...]

Looks like perhaps Mr. Francis interpreted Mr Lamb's comments the same way
I did (apologies to Mr. Francis if this isn't the case, but it can certainly
be taken this way), so I'm not that far off base.  Mr. Lamb *clearly* implied
that I meant to include Trevor.

Well, this has now degenerated (actually, I guess one could argue that
I started it!) to he-said, she-said, he-said. I've never seen anyone
capitulate in arguments like this (especially Mr. Lamb), and I won't
continue it.

(Do I hear shouts of hurrah?)
--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
rkorte@psu.edu                 ---> MIME, PGP (at URL below) welcome.