Requiem

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:04:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:51:15 -0400 (EDT), Rodney R. Korte wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:28:57 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:
>[...]
>>I agree with your earlier post re: Trevor's contributions here.  Jimmie
>[...]
>
>Looks like perhaps Mr. Francis interpreted Mr Lamb's comments the same way
>I did (apologies to Mr. Francis if this isn't the case, but it can certainly
>be taken this way), so I'm not that far off base.  Mr. Lamb *clearly* implied
>that I meant to include Trevor.

I didn't infer that implication from Steve.  I didn't interpret Steve's comments
the same way you did (apology accepted, but not necessary) -- although it's
difficult from me to mindread how another person interpretted something.

All (totally) that I was referring to in my above-quoted comment is that
Trevor is doing a good job, and I was agreeing with Steve saying that.  That
was my "agreement", nothing more to be read into my comment here, please.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"