Requiem

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:52:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:09:47 +0200, Winfried Tilanus wrote:

>But I am glad they did

Why?
Nothing has come of it.

and I am glad they are still investing in it

Are they?  Nothing has come of it.

>I >believe it must be a hell of a job for the programmer that is on it to
>get really good known with program that is written by others.

It surely is, but is it happening.  It shouldn't take months, it's not
*that* hard.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!