Requiem

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:52:44 -0700

Wednesday, June 14, 2000, 3:16:04 PM, David wrote:
> The ultimate reason for developing any bit of software is to make some money out
> of it. There seems to be precious little prospect of doing that with any of the
> versions of PMMail so why spend any time on it?

    This seems to be a common theme of your rare posts.  Simple response, if
there were no money in the niche market then TB! wouldn't be vying for a a
major revision and also have plans on the board to port to Linux.  All from
starting in the Windows market where you assert there is no money to be made.

    There is money there but infrequent minor releases and broken promises on
information is not the way to get it.