Requiem

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:03:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:52:44 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    There is money there but infrequent minor releases and broken promises on
>information is not the way to get it.

You know, over in another thread a bit ago someone asked what financial
program people run, and I replied "InCharge".  The author of this runs
an email list, has a website with messaging software, charges for updates
(6-month subscription), is always visible.... and I don't mind paying for
updates whatsoever.   It's just nice to be treated right sometimes, and this
is one author that knows how to do it.

There *is* money to be made, but not _this_ way ... you're right.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"