HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:15:52 +0900 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:04:08 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Yes.  The problem messages are a new brand of spam which are URL encoded,
>MIME encoded messages which are supposed to open up a browser window to the
>spam site upon viewing.  Somehow the double encoding is causing problems with
>PMMail.

GOOD! If I get one, it means I don't have to actually read what they wanted to put in front of my eyes.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Silence is evidence of a superb command of the language.