Redux: HTML mail crashes PMMail/2

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:34:55 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:45:18 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>In the Windows version, when you change folders, it doesn't select a
>message, so it would be less of a problem. Could you filter all HTML
>messages not addressed to you into a different folder? If nothing else,
>that should make it easier to manually delete the .msg file.

Hmmm... Maybe (as an interim measure) I should write a filter to
catch these nasty emails and delete them before people have a chance
to highlight them. I wonder if filtering them will crash PMMail. I'll
check on this.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6