Chinese Laundry

Yoppo pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

Is this a serious question? Just checking...
Most likely, this is a piece of SPAM and you'll want to hit the
DELETE key...

However, if you think you are receiving legitimate mail:

Seeing as it appears to come from Taiwan, it will most likely be Chinese
in Big-5 encoding. I don't think PMMail (not DBCS enabled, is it?) can
handle it....too bad! Netscape and Outlook can handle this type of mail.

In Windows, you'll have to run something like Unionway, NJStar, Twinbridge
to view it properly.

In OS/2, if you're lucky, maybe you can get Warpmate working or else
ChinER is free and can work.

As for translation, you'll have to print it out and find yourself someone
who knows how to read Chinese (or someone who can read Japanese Kanji).

Isaac