Happy Birthday

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:11:28 -0400, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>P'raps we should start the "Old Codgers' (ex-)OS/2 Users List"?

Heck, I'm 60 and feel every minute of it.

I get together once a month or so with a couple of other superannuated
OS types for dinner.  My wife decided to make us "Geezer Power" shirts
to wear.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!