Filtering to new account

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:51:10 +0100

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:18:23 -0600, Mark Paulus wrote:

>I want to set up a filter that will move the mail I receive
>under this filter to a whole new account.  I subscribe
>to a couple of very active mail lists, and I want these
>messages to go to a separate account that has either a
>shorter delete time, or maybe even uses true deletes.
>I can't see how to do this from the wizard.  Does anyone
>have any ideas on how to do this, or have you done this??

This is not possible at present, it is however a heavily requested
feature. For the time being, it would be better if you subscribe to the
lists in question with a different address, assuming that you are in a
position to do this.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails