Filtering to new account

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:27:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:46:14 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Wow, and here I thought that was a fairly well known kludge!

Well, when it was mentioned before I must have missed it.  I have
one account which receives mail that must be distributed to several
other people.  I have no problem filtering the incoming mail and
bouncing it to the correct recipient, but since the account isn't set
to send outgoing mail immediately, I have to remember to periodically
check it and then send the messages manually.  With this new solution,
I simply filter those messages to an account set up to 'Send
Immediately' where they're filtered, bounced, and sent out without any
further intervention on my part.  Now I understand, however, why some
people have been asking for a filter action to reindex a folder.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com