Sharing PMMail across network

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:39:14 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:58:36 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>I've been using it for a couple of years to allow me to access my HPFS
>drives when booting from a DOS floppies or Windows partitions.  I just
>realized while writing this, however, that while using iHPFS allows me
>to see and read from the HPFS partitions on the Win98 system, it's not
>really being used to access the HPFS partitions on the OS/2 systems on
>the network since they're always accessable through the peer network
>anyway.

I was going to say, a read only driver wouldn't be much use to a
person wanting to share PMMail files between OS/2 and Windows. :-)
There are read-write HPFS drivers for WinNT and FAT32 and read-write
NTFS drivers for OS/2 (I think). Does anyone know if there are any
read-write HPFS drivers for Win98?

>BTW, is there a way to select the bold and italic versions of the fonts
>for the various windows?  For instance, I'd like to be able to use MS
>Sans Serif Bold but I can't figure out how to do it.

Are you referring to the Windows or OS/2 product?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6