PGP Encryption

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:36:56 +0100

>Can anyone tell me how to pick a public key from my pgp keyring to
>encrypt a message?  I click on the encryption button, but it uses _my_
>private key.  I am using pmmail 98 under win nt.

I don't know about PMMail 98, but in PMMail 2000 you can do that on Account -> Properties -> Security and select the
appropiate key on the  "Select the key ID to be used for this account".

Xavi
---
 My Name is Raincheck and I need a shot of Rhythm'n'Blues!!!
 When you hear that engine drone, I'm on the road again and I'm searching for the philosophers stone