PGP Encryption

Alan Neustadtl pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:58:09 -0500

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:35:49 +0000 (GMT), Brian Morrison wrote:

>>The message should be encrypted with the sender's key for the sent-mail
>>folder, or left in plain text.

	I think what happens is that when I send a message to person X,
if I have their public key in my keyring, pmmail automagically knows to
use that key to encrypt the message.  I don't know what happens if I
have multiple public keys for person X (do I get to choose?).  And,
what happens in the sent file folder.  Is the message there encrypted
or unencrypted?  If encrypted, can I read it?

	Sorry to clog up the list with these questions.  My only use of
pgp for years was signing letters.  Now I have a need to encrypt some
email messages.

	Thanks for considering these issues.

Best,
Alan