GREAT FEATURE IDEA!!

Mike Kilroy pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:17:08 -0500 (EST)

Hey guys,

I have many times wanted to be able to write an email ahead of time,
then send this email AT A GIVEN TIME!  What a feature this would be!

We'd be the only ones on the block capable of it I think.  Just
imagine - how many times have YOU wanted to write an email yet hold
it for sending until another preprogrammed time?  Sounds like a good
use for a new SEND WAITING FOLDER, huh?

I know, I know, I can do this with a command line thingy and using my
blanker/timer program to run the command line at a given time.  But
that's no fun, let alone too much work.  I like easy thingys.

Can we get this in the next update?

Mike, AC8V

              \\|//
           (  o . o  )