GREAT FEATURE IDEA!!

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:02:51 -0800

Wednesday, March 22, 2000, 5:17:08 AM, Mike wrote:
> We'd be the only ones on the block capable of it I think.  Just
> imagine

    I can do it now.  at, mail.

> I know, I know, I can do this with a command line thingy and using my
> blanker/timer program to run the command line at a given time.  But
> that's no fun, let alone too much work.  I like easy thingys.

    Then learns the tools.  It is easier to put things together from different
parts than it is to get authors of 20 different applications to implement the
same thing the same way.  That is why an external editor and external spell
checker are a far cry better than internal editors and checkers.

> Can we get this in the next update?

    Lord I hope not.  We don't need a scheduler.  Get a scheduler and use it,
the interface has been provided.