PGP bug; Volunteering!

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:42:53 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:00:03 -0500, Andrew Webber wrote:

>The signature function is okay, it's the encryption function that's
>causing this.

I just got a note from Brian Morrison saying:

"I thought that the PGP SDK in PMMail 2000 could decrypt with RSA
keys
but not encrypt or sign with them."

Maybe this is the problem here. I'm not an expert on this. Jimmy?

>Also, I received a public key from JBB this morning but when I try
>to reply (to test it), I get "you do not have a public key for
>[JBB]".  This after I've 'successfully' added it to my keyring
>three times.
>
>I can still send an encrypted email to Trevor!

Ug. This has become very confusing to me.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6