For Dan Morse

Kelley Cook pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:10:27 -0800 (PST)

--- "Jonathan B. Bayer" <Jonathan_Bayer@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:38:21 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:50:18 -0800 (PST), Kelley Cook wrote:
> >
> >> Offhand, I would say that you could safely delete it, since PMMAil
> >> would have already done that on your IMAP/POP mailserver when you
> >> downloaded it.
> >
> >IMAP ???
> >    How? Where?
> >SaS
>

> Read it again.  He said "IMAP/POP".  Since many mailservers do both
> at
> the same time, that is what he was referring to .

And the original error message seemed to be an obscure reply from his
ISP's IMAP server.  Of course PMMail would need to use POP to get the
messages.

BTW, still waiting for my new computer to show up at home so I can use
PMMail again, instead of this terrible Web Based yahoo thing at work
cause unfortunately PMMail can't bang its way through GMs http-only
firewall to fetch mail at my ISP.

Kelley Cook