For Dan Morse

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:17:51 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:50:18 -0800 (PST), Kelley Cook wrote:

re:>Could you forward the entire message including all headers ...
re:>
re:>Offhand, I would say that you could safely delete it, since PMMAil
re:>would have already done that on your IMAP/POP mailserver when you
re:>downloaded it.

that was the entire header.  looked odd to me also.

Actually, at the office, I receive the mail but don't delete it from the server on that
account.  when I get home, I check that account and that system deletes the mail
from server.  that way my home system has the master copies of all messages for
that account.

       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp12,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com