Life after PMMail

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:22:48 +0100

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:06:26 -0500 (EST), Larry Ebbitt wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:58:09 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:
>
>>I have already come
>>across people that don't know that there is any other kind of e-mail ...
>
>I'm sick of all this catering to the incompetent.  The web has become all
>but useless.  Now the crap is getting into e-mail.  I suppose the news groups
>are next.

Horribly off topic all this I know, but this is the way of the world.
As soon as the numbers become big enough, things go to seed.

All one can do is correspond only with those that behave in a civilised
fashion. If they don't do what you like, then ignore them.

If you must correspond with them for business purposes, maybe it's time
to ask if you have the right clients....

I know this sounds elitist, but sometimes I despair over this
planet....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails