Re[2]: Life after PMMail

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:05:18 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:52:18 +0200, Xavier Caball=E9 wrote:

>Yes, I also get a lot of spam mail... but there're some magazines sent
>in HTML that are quite interesting. And that's the reason because I
>need to properly view/edit HTML mail. Reading a HTML mail in PMMail

If you receive a magazine through the normal surface postal mail,
must you read it in your front doorway? Or do you remove it from its
wrapper, walk into the living room, sit down on the couch and read it
there?

If you receive an electronic magazine in HTML format, why must you
"read it in PMMail"? Don't you have access to Netscape Navigator,
Internet Explorer, Opera or some other HTML program?

And, by the way, PMMail/2 has a "view full message in web browser"
option which makes reading your magazine as easy as "removing the
wrapper". You don't even have to leave the room or change your seat.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint=3D A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 3=
18B AFD6